WooCommerce User Tracking
Track your users in WooCommerce
User Tracking Module Options
- Countries by Visits
- Enable admin dashboard widget.
- Countries by Visits: Info
- Select which info to show in admin dashboard widget.
Last 24 hours; Last 28 days
- Countries by Visits: Top Countries
- Select how many top countries to show.
- Track Orders
- Save customer’s acquisition source (i.e. HTTP referer) for orders. This will add “Booster: Acquisition Source” meta box to each order’s edit page.
Admin Dashboard Widget
- WooCommerce > Settings > Booster > Emails & Misc. > User Tracking
Tested on WooCommerce 4.0.0 and WordPress 5.3.2Plugin can be downloaded here. If there are any locked fields in the module, you will need to get Booster Plus to unlock them.