If you want to make some changes to the WooCommerce shipping calculator that is shown to customers on the cart page, this tool will help you do just that. Enable this feature to:
- Enable or disable the City field.
- Enable or disable the Postcode field.
- Enable or disable the State field.
- Force block open, and set options for the button.
- Set label for Calculate Shipping
- Set label for Update Totals button.
These settings can be found under WooCommerce > Settings > Booster > Orders & Shipping > Shipping Calculator
- WooCommerce > Settings > Booster > Shipping & Orders > Shipping Calculator