WooCommerce Product Visibility by Country module lets you hide certain products in certain countries. That is – when customers from selected countries (detected by customer’s IP) will visit your store, selected products will be removed.
You have three options (set in “WooCommerce > Settings > Booster > Products > Product Visibility by Country”):
- Hide Visibility – will hide selected products in shop (category/archive) and search results. Please note that product still will be accessible via direct link.
- Make Non-purchasable – will make selected products non-purchasable (i.e. product can’t be added to the cart).
- Modify Query – will hide selected products completely (including direct link).
To remove product from selected countries:
- Enabled the module.
- Go to selected product edit page and find Booster: Product Visibility by Country meta box.
- Select (multiple) countries, where you want product to be visible and press Update
- If you do not select any countries – product will be visible everywhere.
- WooCommerce > Settings > Booster > Products > Product by Country