Does your country have its own online payment gateway? Or have some other way you want your customers to pay you? WooCommerce Custom Payment Gateways module will allow you to add up to ten simple custom payment gateways to WooCommerce. Within these you can customize each one:
- The title of the gateway.
- The description
- Instructions on how to pay using it.
- Email instructions.
- Add an icon for the gateway.
- Add a minimum order/cart amount.
- Set availability for certain shipping methods only.
- Enable the gateway for virtual orders.
Start by setting the number of custom payment gateways you wish to add in WooCommerce > Settings > Booster > Payment Gateways > Custom Gateways
Once you’ve entered the number of custom gateways to add, all other settings can be customized (as usual) in WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout
You can add input fields for customers to fill on checkout. For that you need to use
Attribute "name" is required!shortcode in gateway’s description. E.g.:
- WooCommerce > Settings > Booster > Payment Gateways > Custom Gateways
- WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > Checkout Options
- WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > Custom Gateway