WooCommerce Shipping Methods by Users
Set user roles or membership plans to include/exclude for WooCommerce shipping methods to show up
WooCommerce Shipping Methods by Users module allows you to show or hide shipping methods depending on the user. Currently there are two sections in the module:
- shipping methods by user role
- shipping methods by user membership plans
Each section can be enabled or disabled with a checkbox. If you don’t need some option inside the section – leave it empty and it will be ignored.
In case if you need custom user roles – you can add them via “Add/Manage Custom Roles” tool in Booster’s General module.
“Shipping Methods by User Membership Plans” section requires WooCommerce Memberships plugin.
Shipping Methods by Users Module Options
- Enable section
- Enable/disable one of the sections.
- Shipping Method – Include
- If you fill in this option, then shipping method will only appear for selected user roles / user membership plans. Shipping method will be hidden for all other users.
- Default: None
- Shipping Method – Exclude
- If you fill in this option, then shipping method will be hidden for selected user roles / user membership plans. Shipping method will be available for all other users.
- Default: None
- WooCommerce > Settings > Booster > Shipping & Orders > Shipping Methods by Users
Tested on WooCommerce 4.0.0 and WordPress 5.3.2Plugin can be downloaded here. If there are any locked fields in the module, you will need to get Booster Plus to unlock them.
WooCommerce Booster ModulesWooCommerce ShippingWooCommerce Shipping Methods by ConditionWooCommerce Shipping Methods by User Membership PlansWooCommerce Shipping Methods by User RoleWooCommerce Shipping Methods by UsersWooCommerce User Roles