Below terms serve as a general disclaimer for delivery or return policies on Gaming.me Soft Pin Purchases and Digital game’s codes delivery
Any form of CD Key, Gift Card, Time Card, Expansion, Game Points, Pre-paid Card, Trial/Beta/Item Code viewed from your account history is neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- Gift Card is non-refundable, non-transferable, and not exchangeable.
- The Gift Card cash value is One to One dollar and cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards.
- While goods redeeming, if the value of the goods exceeds the amount available on the Gift Card, the balance should be settled cash or by another available payment methods.
- However, if the value of the goods is less than the amount available on the Gift Card, then the difference will be converted to Store Credits and placed in your account.
We shall not be held responsible for the loss or damage of the Gift Card caused by the holder due to recklessness.
Gaming.me reserves the right to deactivate/disable the Gift Card if it’s fraudulently obtained in any means of payment for illegal services unauthorized by us.
- Gaming.me reserves the right to vary and amend any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Does not include manuals, Installation CDs, box, physical card or other physical elements.
- You will be able to view your code(s) in your order history page after the completion of your order.
- Refunds on pre-order items are available 2 weeks prior to product release.
Once you have completed the purchase for any CD Key, Time Card, Game Expansions, Game Points, Pre-paid Cards, Trial/Beta/Item Codes this confirms that all data supplied by the customer is correct.
Any purchase of CD Key, Time Card, Expansion, Game Points, Pre-paid Card, Trial/Beta/Item Code are non – refundable once sold.
Please do not hesitate to contact our 24/7 Live Support for further assistance.