This serves as a general terms for delivery and return policy on Gaming.me Soft Pin Purchases and Digital Delivery game codes
Any form of CD Key, Gift Card, Time Card, Expansion, Game Points, Pre-paid Card, Trial/Beta/Item Code viewed from your account history is neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- Gift Card is non-refundable, non-transferable, and not exchangeable.
- The Gift Card cash value is One to One dollar and cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards.
- During the redemption of goods, if the value of the goods exceeds the amount stated in the Gift Card, the balance should be settled by cash or other available payment methods.
- However, if the value of the goods is less than the amount stated in the Gift Card, then the difference thereof shall be converted to Store Credits and placed in your account.
- We shall not be held responsible for the loss or damage of the Gift Card and any of the losses or damages suffered by the holder of the Gift Card that arise from or in connection with the loss or damage of the Gift Card.
- Gaming.me reserves the right to deactivate/disable the Gift Card if it’s fraudulently obtained or in any means of payment for unsanctioned services unauthorized by us.
- Gaming.me reserves the right to vary and amend any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Does not include manuals, Installation CDs, box, physical card or other physical elements.
- You will be able to view your code(s) in your order history page after the completion of your order.
- Refunds on pre-order items are available 2 weeks prior to product release.
- Once you have completed the purchase for any CD Key, Time Card, Game Expansions, Game Points, Pre-paid Cards, Trial/Beta/Item Codes this would meant you had agreed that all information you had entered are accurate and correct.
- Any purchase of CD Key, Time Card, Expansion, Game Points, Pre-paid Card, Trial/Beta/Item Code are non – refundable once sold.
Please do not hesitate to contact our 24/7 Live Support for further assistance.